Buyer's premium: 25%
Sales Tax: On buyer's premium only
Add to Favorites
Large collection of letters with important letters sent to the Gaon Rabbi David Zvi Mertzbach including letters by leading rabbis from the years 1943-2008.
The letters include the following:
* Semicha certificate, Yoreh Yoreh Yadin Yadin given by the great Gaon Rabbi Raphael Baruch Toledano, the Rav of Meknes and of Moroccan Jewry in Israel. with his handwritten signature. 1965.
* Touching personal letter handwritten by Rabbi Raphael Baruch Toledano to his daughter, the REbbetzin Mertzbach. With his handwritten signature.
* The Gaon Rabbi Yitzchak Plekser, the Rosh Yeshiva of Sefas Emes and member of Mo’etzes Gedolei HaTorah, comforting the family after the passing of the Gaon Rabbi Yonahj Mertzbach. 1981.
* Courteous yet sharp letter sent by Rabbi David Zvi Mertzbach to the Gaon Rabbi David Schmidel about his non-submissiveness to Rabbi Shach and Rabbi Schmidel’s sharp polemic response. 1998.
* letter of recommendation by the Gaon Rabbi Moshe Shmuel Shapira, the Rosh Yeshiva of Be’er Yaakov about the Gaon Rabbi David Zvi mertzbach. With the signature of Rabbi Shapira and the Yeshiva’s stamp. 1965.
* Letter of Blessings by the Gaon Rabbi Nissim ben Shimon to Rabbi Mertzbach for his daughter’s wedding. 1981.
* Letter by the Rashei Yeshiva of Kol Torah to the Gaon Rabbi Yonah Mertzbach, blessings for the Bar Mitzvah of his son Rabbi David Zvi. Signed by the Gaon Rabbi Yechiel Michl Schlesinger (whose signatures are rare) and Rabbi Shmuel Oppenheimer.
* Letter by the Mashgiach Rabbi Gedalya Eisman, blessings for a weeding. Postcard handwritten and signed by him.
* Letter by Rabbi Baruch Amar of Bat Yam to Rabbi David Zvi.
* Letter by the elderly Admor Rabbi Chaim meir Yechiel Shapiro of Naral. 1981.
* Lengthy letters by the MashgiachRabbi Uei Weissblum to his friend Rabbi David Zvi, during the ti, e they studied at the yeshiva and later. 1958.
* Typewritten letters by Rabbi Avraham Kahneman, the president of the Ponovezh Yeshiva.
* Prozbul document signed by Rabbi Chaim Shaul Karlitz, Rabbi David Zvi Katzburg and Rabbi Eliezer Dinner. Shemitah, 1994.
* Prozbul document for 2001 signed by the Dayan Rabbi Zvi Braverman and more.
* Prozbul document signed by Rabbi Pinchas Schreiber and more. 2008.
* Additional Prozbul document for 2008 signed by the Dayan Rabbi Zvi Friedman and more, of the Beis Din of Rabbi Nissim Karlitz.
* Additional documents, mimeographed, such as Rabbi Shach’s will abd more.
A total of  paper items. Official and non-official stationeries. Envelopes and Shitrei Beis Din. Conditions vary. Good overall condition.